8/2/12

San Diego at Last

The main thing Austin was missing was the ocean. When I'm away I crave it. So, once we arrived in AZ, we tried to settle in for a couple days then hit the road again for our short 5 1/2 hour drive to San Diego. We stayed with Erik and Kindsay and the girls. I have missed them so much! We had a great time going to the beach, parks, eating donuts, going to the fair and seeing friends. We even celebrated my 26th Birthday! I look forward to being so close to California during this time in Arizona. Hopefully we make it back there often.
















4 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect weekend to relax before the challenges of work and school begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you took pictures while you were here. We loved having you guys stay with us. Please come play again soon. Love you both so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete