7/1/11

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre may have been my favorite place! They had the best of everything! Cinque Terre is an Italian coastal city which consists of 5 villages. We arrived in Manarola and couldn't find a place to stay, this was the most magical, beautiful place we had ever been. After Ben spoke in Italian with some of the locals, we were directed to knock on someone's door. They invited us in and said we could rent their apartment for a couple nights! It was amazing! Cheapest and best nights stay. Cinque Terre had the best food, the nicest people, best fish I had ever had, best gelato, best hot chocolate (from a vending machine at the train station), most romantic! I will go there again one day!




















4 comments:

  1. so pretty! this place looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, I'm in love with all of these pictures. This place looks like a dream. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!!! I'm in LOVE! Stunning. Must. Go. There. Fantastic pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That place looks wonderful! Can I go with you when you go back some day?

    ReplyDelete