9/16/11

A Longhorn weekend!

We had such a fun weekend! The Princes and Hills came to town. We had so much fun showing them around our new city. We ate and ate and ate some more, got to  stay in the cutest house, went to the BYU vs. UT game. The game was so much fun! Ben has been teaching me the rules to football with some help from Friday Night Lights of course, and I'll admit I might be becoming a football fan. I thought the day would never come.





Thanks to Kristin and Brian for the iphone photos








We had some amazing BBQ at Salt Lick



After Bob and Diane left the four of us went out to 6th street, saw some live music and went to the Museum of the Weird, where we saw many 2 headed animals, a real mermaid, shrunken heads etc.



I just really liked this painting at Stubbs BBQ


Thanks for the fun weekend! We missed having Ashton and Dani here though so much! We can't wait for the next time ALL the Princes can be together!

7 comments:

  1. i love the little house you stayed in! So cute! it looks like you guys had a great weekend (except you were cheering for the wrong team:)
    Love you, hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! And yes, Austin is as amazing as everyone says that it is. You were great hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin looks like SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! It really looks like y'all had a blast! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is awesome...

    what we all hope to be like someday.

    and what a cute little house. is it yours?
    lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. So weird.... I pretty much look like that painting everyday lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell the princes are people who like to enjoy life! P.S. Was there a realy shrunken human head at the museum? I've seen those in real life at the equator in Equador.

    ReplyDelete
  7. salt lick is who catered my cousins wedding in Austin! It was AMAZING!! way better than any wedding food I had ever had, by far!

    ReplyDelete