11/5/10

Lou

Today is Ben and my 3 month anniversary! That is a quarter of a year! Crazy! It feels like we have been married forever (in a good way), I just can't imagine our lives without each other. I love Ben so much. He makes me so happy, he is my best friend and truly is more than I could ask for. He is absolutely the most thoughtful, perfect husband any girl could ask for. Just when I think I couldn't love him anymore than I already do he surprises me, everyday I feel like we are falling more and more in love with each other. I am so blessed to be married to such a Prince!

Today I finally had a day off of work and Ben and I decided to go on a walk, we went to the ponds at our apartments and fed the ducks, they were eating right out of our hands, it was so fun. The fish always get excited when we come visit too.

While we were down there Ben said that he really wants a little animal that he could pet while he studies. I laughed, but he was serious. He convinced me to go to the pet store across the street with no real intention of a new addition to the Prince family, however we came home with Lou, our new Long haired Teddy Bear Hamster.





Lou and Ben love each other


 Our new little family...


Then I told Ben I was going to the grocery store but really I went and got take-out from out favorite Pizza place! La Piazza al Forno (featured on the Food Network). Ben says it is the most authentic he has had in the U.S since he has left Italy. We love the Margarita pizza and Cannoli! Yum Yum Yum!





It was a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy you posted something and I'm so glad you're so in love and I'm even MORE glad that you called me!!! I will be calling you back and we WILL be in better touch...

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of Lou. and you. and where is your blouse from? I love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Can I come and visit Lou?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You have NO idea how much I love this post! I think Lou looks a little like Curtis --- accept that Lou has a pointy nose. Was that Ben's intention? Did he think he could fake you out? Haha! I love Lou. And I love you guys! I'm so happy you are in love -- with Lou, and each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SOOO love your dishes, AND your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought for sure Lou would be a CAT! I'm so surprised, haha and so excited for you guys to have a little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! You guys are so cute. I wanna come see your house! ....and check out that pizza place. It looks so good, even at 9 am!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey it's Kasse Evans I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope you guys are enjoying marriage! Tell Ben hello!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom and Linds, I wish Lou was a cat, One day I will convince Ben to get one for me, Marlee, my blouse is actually a dress, its from BP at Nordstrom and stacie, please please please lets hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey!! glad to be a follower! love you. and ps i got a hamster once and it died so be careful with him =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Curtis wants to eat Lou. Just kidding! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Ben are so cute love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the family Lou! Ruby LOVES you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the family Lou! You have been adopted by two incredible people that will make your life wonderful. Chelsea, I love all of the pictures of you, Ben and your apartment. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha I love this. Okay, I'm going to be honest.... hampsters have always grossed me out, but you guys make it look cute somehow! I love you! You look fabulous! I also want your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahaha!!! This is so great! I am so happy you have decided to become a family. Christmas is near and my mind is reeling of so many "things ben can pet while he studies"... hope you like a large family. (Ben, you know what Karma is???)

    love you guys. I wish we could see you! kisses.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bwhahaha! All of Kristin's comments just crack me up.

    ReplyDelete